Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Appeasing Brooke

Here you go Brooke! I don't usually do these things, but since it came from YOU...

Rules of the meme:
1. Post these rules of the game first.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names. Then the tagger goes to the blogs of those who have been tagged & leaves a comment letting new players know they’ve been tagged. The tagger asks them to find the meme and instructions back at his/her blog.

What I was doing 10 years ago:
I was in my second year as Minister to Students at FBC, Brownwood.

Five things on my ToDo list today:
1. Deliver cases of soda to those who ordered for Ashton's fund raiser
2. See clients
3. Complete application for new board certification thing
4. Study/Review for Sunday morning
5. Have lunch with a friend

Five things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Pay off debts
2. Set up a trust for the kids
3. Travel with the family (all around US and Europe; cruises!)
4. Put in the most wicked pool in the neighborhood
5. Build a few vacation homes (Colorado; South Padre; on a nice lake)

Three of my bad habits:
1. Getting on internet and wasting time
2. Over planning/filling a day
3. Black tar heroine (just checking to see if you are reading...)

Five places I have lived:
1. Harlingen, TX
2. Brownwood, TX
3. Eastland, TX
4. Haskell, TX
5. Abilene, TX

Five jobs I have had:
1. Worked in an afterschool program for kids 1st year of college
2. Wild Game (mostly deer, javalina, and elk) processor (really!)
3. Minister
4. Therapist
5. Adjunct University Instructor

I am ignoring rule #3. I am not tagging anyone. If you would like to participate, please feel free.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Black Tar Heroin, that's a good one...of course I am going to read it!

emily and kyle said...

Druggie....I never knew you were a wild game processor.